7 juillet 2022 La France fait un grand pas vers l’économie de guerre au niveau...Voir l'article >
The energy to accelerate the development of renewable gas
At Datafarm Energy we are determined to overcome the challenges of energy transition and sovereignty by offering a solution to recover organic waste to local communities, farmers and businesses.
In order to do this, we have created a development and financing model of our renewable gas production unit that relies on the extraordinary potential of digital assets.
GOAL FOR 2050
A global offer of energy and environmental services
Datafarm Energy recovers organic waste from local communities, farmers, industries using two complementary technologies:
- Methanisation for fermentable waste and biowaste from farmers, agro-industries and communities.
- Pyrogasification for green and wood waste from agroforestry, sawmills, paper mills and communities.
Energy is put at disposal in two different forms:
- Injection of purified renewable gas (biomethane) in the grid.
- Self-consumption of raw renewable gas (biogas or syngas) or co generated (electricity and thermal).
Datafarm Energy also promotes:
- Carbon credits by reducing carbon emission and/or sequestration.
- Co-products (digestate, biochar, bioCO2) resulting from these processes.
- Different environmental advantages through PSE mechanisms.
An innovative model to accelerate the development of renewable gas
Package & Project Engineer
Head of Token & Digital Assets
Head of Biomass & Energy
They trust us and have helped us expand
Datafarm Energy projects
find new possibilities and funding sources
Datafarm Energy is developing a project in Normandy for the first time, in partnership with an agricultural holding in order to increase the capacity of the methanization unit to 2,5 MW gas.
recover your organic waste and create value on your area
Datafarm Energy is studying a pyrogasification project in partnership with an EEIG in charge of managing the region’s forest and hedges. In addition to energy production, this management plan, supported by the department, wants to improve carbon sequestration and water retention.
Secure your energy supply by recovering your waste
Datafarm Energy is studying a project in collaboration with an agro-industrial company for its supply of renewable gas used in cogeneration for the production of both heat and bioCO2. In addition, the waste electricity will be consumed by a containerized data center to guarantee better technical and economic performance of the whole project.